THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Can't believe I'm back again after all these years away

That's a line from my favourite Trisha Yearwood song "Georgia Rain". While she's talking about returning home it feels like it fits when I notice my last post was two years ago! Wow it's been a long time. Life has been busy and that hasn't left much time to blog.


Spring has begun again and I am ready for the refreshing that brings upon my soul. As new life springs from the ground all around me I feel God renewing my soul. Oh how I love when the Lord and my soul are in sync.

This year the flower beds will need an overhaul to reset the balance that was disturbed last summer. I am looking forward to planning out the places for the bulbs to come next spring once fall has started.

That's a ways off yet, though and right now I am looking forward to the peas I planted and rejoicing in the resiliency of the lilies I planted last summer that I thought for sure I had killed! Despite my lack of skill in their care they reared there green heads and are strongly growing. What a treat! I will have to post some photos of them once this rain stops!

My lavender plants are also growing strong and I hope to make use of the fragrant blossoms this year. For what I'm not yet sure.


0 comments: